1750 – 1800
At origin, the coffee is handled and processed meticulously, making everything about it feel lavish, from the mouthfeel reminiscent of ripe fruit, to the extravagant chocolate truffle lingering in the finish. We have sculpted a roast style that excites these nuances. All for a taste that is both precious and unforgettable.
Flavour notes Dates, nougat & gummy bears
⬤ ⬤ ⬤ ⬤ ⬤ ― sweetness
⬤ ⬤ ⬤ 〇 〇 ― acidity
⬤ ⬤ ⬤ ⬤ 〇 ― body
Aime’s engineering skills paved the way for a comprehensive water purification system at the station. Pair this with the cool climate, and the fermentation process is expertly undertaken, a principal factor in these outlandishly clean, funky, mature flavours.
• A coffee nursery between 15,000 and 50,000 coffee trees (depending on the needs) which are distributed to coffee farmers at no cost to the farmer.
• A bonus to farmers at the end of each season based on performance.
• Distribution of pumps and other farming materials to local farmers.
• Distribution of cows to local farmers every year to provide an alternative income stream, and a source of organic fertiliser. The first-born calf to each of these cows is then given to another farmer. This helps to distribute more cows to more farmers and unifies the farming community.
• Health insurance for 100 coffee farmers (poor families) every year.
• Training for farmers of coffee and other crops on financial and agricultural management.