JOIN THE LAB
Baker in Düsseldorf
Are you passionate about artisan baking, and have you might even completed a baking education? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We are constantly seeking dedicated and enthusiastic new colleagues to strengthen our production teams.
Copenhagen Coffee Lab is a hand-craft coffee roastery, wholesaler, café and bakery chain founded in Copenhagen in 2013. Since then, we have marked our presence in Denmark and throughout Europe with 35+ cafes in Denmark, Germany, France, and Portugal.
About Us: At Copenhagen Coffee Lab, we’re all about creating exceptional coffee, freshly baked goods, and an incredible atmosphere. We take pride in delivering an experience that keeps our guests coming back for more. With a focus on quality coffee and bakery goods, we are excited to welcome motivated individuals who value great company, teamwork, and the art of crafting excellent artisan bakery products.
Job description: As a Baker at Copenhagen Coffee Lab, you will be responsible for preparing a wide range of baked goods and ensuring that the products meet our high standards in taste, appearance, and quality. Your attention to detail and commitment to delivering consistently outstanding products will significantly contribute to the success of our bakery.
- Production of baked goods, including bread, pastries, cakes, and other specialties, that involves long fermentation and real sourdough.
- Follow recipes and guidelines accurately to maintain the quality and consistency of our products.
- Safely and efficiently operate baking machinery.
- Monitor baking processes to achieve the perfect texture, flavor, and appearance of our products.
- Ensure proper storage and rotation of ingredients to maintain freshness and prevent waste.
- Take part in maintaining a clean and organized work area, always following sanitation and food safety protocols.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure efficient production and timely completion of orders.
- You are reliable, honest, positive, and open to receiving training.
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for aesthetics, ensuring the products are visually appealing.
- Excellent time management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Good teamwork and communication skills, fostering a positive work environment.
- Collaborate attitude and willingness to work closely with the café teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change.
- Punctuality and dependability are essential qualities for this role.
- Working in a CCL production means being in a harmonious work environment with a flat hierarchy, where an informal tone and mutual respect is a part of everyday life.
- The opportunity to grow together with a company that is in a stage of rapid development.
- Career opportunities across the organization, that is currently expanding in several European countries.
- Free uniform, including washing.
- Employee discounts on all our products.
Ready to take on the challenge and help us crafting exceptional baked goods? If you have the motivation, skills, and passion for the processes of baking and being a part of a strong teamwork, we want to hear from you! Join our team and help shape the success of CCL.
Apply as Baker in Düsseldorf
We’re always on the lookout for talented and ambitious folks to join our team and help us reach new heights. If you’re up for a challenge and looking to work in an exciting industry, you’re in the right place.
Please send us your application and CV here.