JOIN THE LAB
Accountant in Ruhr
Are you looking for a new job challenge and do you also fancy a good cup of coffee along with a nice freshly baked pastry, then you might be our new proactive and detail-oriented Accountant.
Copenhagen Coffee Lab is a hand-craft coffee roastery, wholesaler, café and bakery chain founded in Copenhagen in 2013. Since then, we have marked our presence in Denmark and throughout Europe with 35+ cafes in Denmark, Germany, France and Portugal.
About Us: At Copenhagen Coffee Lab, we’re all about creating exceptional coffee, freshly baked goods, and an incredible atmosphere- We take pride in delivering an experience that keeps our guests coming back for more. With a focus on quality coffee and bakery goods, we are excited to welcome motivated individuals who value great company, teamwork, and the art of crafting a good cup of coffee.
Job description: As our new accountant, you will play a crucial role in supporting various accounting tasks and contributing to the financial health and growth of the company. You will also be in close dialogue with our internal financial department located in Copenhagen, Demark.
- Assist in entering financial data into the accounting system accurately and efficiently.
- Responsible for booking payment transactions (receivables/payables).
- Assist in reconciling daily transactions and bank statements to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Collaborate with the operations team to track inventory levels and reconcile stock counts.
- Assist in maintaining the general ledger and ensuring proper coding of transactions.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with tax regulations and assist in preparing tax fillings.
- Handle the monthly preparation, processing, and follow-up of payroll.
- Support the finance team in financial analysis tasks, such as variance analysis and cost tracking.
- Assist in administrative tasks and provide support in office organization.
- Identify opportunities to improve accounting processes and provide suggestions for enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Good numerical and data entry abilities.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and willingness to learn.
- Effective communication skills and willingness to learn.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Experience with accounting software is a plus, but not required.
This role offers hands-on experience in accounting processes within a thriving retail and hospitality environment. We provide training and support to help you grown in your rol. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for numbers and eagerness to leatn we look forward to receing your application. Come and be a part of our finance team and contribute to the success of CCL.
Apply as Accountant in Ruhr
We’re always on the lookout for talented and ambitious folks to join our team and help us reach new heights. If you’re up for a challenge and looking to work in an exciting industry, you’re in the right place.
Please send us your application and CV here.