JOIN THE LAB
Cafe Employee in Cologne
Are you a coffee enthusiast with a passion for people? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working as part of a team? Look no further!
Copenhagen Coffee Lab is a hand-craft coffee roastery, wholesaler, cafe and bakery chain founded in Copenhagen in 2013. Since 2013 have we marked our presence in Denmark and throughout Europe with 35+ cafes in Denmark, Germany, France, and Portugal.
Now we are on the lookout for talented individuals like you to join our crew and help us create a memorable experience for our guests.
Position: Cafe Employee (Barista skills are a huge plus, but don’t worry, we can train you!)
About Us: At Copenhagen Coffee Lab, we’re all about creating an exceptional coffee, freshly bakes goods, and an incredible atmosphere. We take pride in delivering an experience that keeps our guests coming back for more. With a focus on quality coffee and bakery goods, we’re excited to welcome motivated individuals who value great company, teamwork, and the art of crafting each cup of coffee.
Job Description: As a member of our cafe team, your role will be dynamic. We believe in the power of a united crew, where everyone can jump in and assist wherever needed. Collaboration and support are key to our success. While barista skills are highly valued, we’re more interested in finding individuals with character, personality, and a passion for people.
As a part of the team at CCL, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of café operations, including cleanliness, food production, service and ensuring smooth functioning of all stations when needed. All team members are expected to be familiar with every task, from cleaning to serving customers and managing the coffee station, contributing to the overall success of our café.
- Prepare and serve a wide variety of coffee and other beverages.
- Take orders and assist customers in a friendly, engaging manner.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to maintain a clean and organized cafe environment.
- Participate in regular training sessions to enhance your coffee knowledge and customer service skills.
- Support your colleagues during busy periods by helping with other tasks as needed.
- German language skills at speech and conversational level.
- A love for coffee and a desire to share that passion with others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create a welcoming atmosphere for guests.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player mentality with a willingness to lend a helping hand.
- Positive attitude, energetic nature, and an eagerness to learn.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate studies and personal commitments.
- Opportunity to gain barista skills and learn about specialty coffee and brewing techniques.
- Free and discounted food and drinks during shifts and off work
- Potential for career advancement within the company
We welcome you if you are experienced or if you just starting out. If you’re motivated, passionate, and eager to contribute to our journey, we want to hear from you!
Apply as Cafe Employee in Cologne
We’re always on the lookout for talented and ambitious folks to join our team and help us reach new heights. If you’re up for a challenge and looking to work in an exciting industry, you’re in the right place.
Please send us your application and CV here.